Nostalgia

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Turn the Lights Out and Listen Tuesday: Maze and Frankie Beverly- Happy Feelin's

This is one record I could ne-verrr get tired of. If you want a classic, this is definitely one that never loses it's groove. I love it when musical geniuses find each other and create such bliss to my ears! I could hug this record! Awwwh! Couldn't you? I could! Right? I know!
Vibin'.
This track right here is smoooooth and promotes much of what we need with all that's happening in the world right now. Just for a moment, let's throw it all to the wind, baby! Forget about that article due, classes tomorrow, forget about work! Get you a nice glass of _____- whatever your poison... Dim the lights... get your man or lady and enjoy yourselves. Or who even cares if you dance by yourself?! That's normal- I know I do it!
Vibe... oooooh, that's nice, right?
Yessss...
Yessss...
I know...

You're welcome.

Get it!


No comments:

Post a Comment