Nostalgia

Friday, August 6, 2010

Fierce & Fun Fashion Friday: Do We Not Love This?

I mean, really...
How sexy is this bathing suit?!
REALLY SEXY!
Although, Christian Dior came out with this piece back in February 2009, let me tell you that I'd rock this joint every dag on summer without shame! And you know what? I'd pose just like this on the beach with that same bracelet and pair of sunglasses! Trust, I will not even care who looks at me funny like, what the "f" is that girl doing?! Whatever, dude, I'm sexy! Don't even hate!
You know, looking at this, it's not very much going on as far as the details, but it's just the right amount of a little bit that did the trick. Hmmm... I wonder what the back looks like. I hope it's not a thong... Nah, I don't think they'd do that to this nice piece of brilliance...

My rating? 3 snaps in a mutha f-ing circle!

Get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment