Nostalgia

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

"Turn the Lights Out and Listen Tuesday"- Sylvester James- You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real)

Youuu maaake me feel! Migh-ty reeeal!
I never knew this was a man singing this song!
Well...
He sings plenty better than many women today out there on Auto-Tune! Girl, that ain't (I know
ain't aint a word... we already discussed this!) singing!
In any case, he kills this song! I mean I want to call up one of my homegirls and hit up
Revolutions!
Straight up!
He was really big in the 70's for his incredible voice and disco music. Unfortunately, he did pass away for reasons irrelevant to this posting.
This record right here really makes me wanna dance like a fool wearing a garment filled with glitter and big poofy hair!
Do turn your lights out, but don't forget your disco ball light! Ow!
Fierce! Three snaps in a mutha flippin' circle!
Get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment