Nostalgia

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Apple Knicker Jeeeans, Boots with the Furrr!

So, is it really the fashion trend for Spring/Summer 2010 to wear your knickers on the outside?
Odd.
According to Marc Jacobs, that's the idea.
Really, though?
Serious?
Hmmm...
Let's think this over...
So, are you saying I should put my pants on then my underoos?
Really, MJ?
Don't get me wrong you're not the Marc Jacobs for nothing! But, c'mon!
C'Monnnnn, son!



Mmmkay, so you say put them on and wear them just like Patty did from the movie, Date With an Angel?

<<<---0---0-------<
I might as well go commando since they're on, but not where they're supposed to be! Jeeez!

Personally, I think we are taking this way too far to be creative. I understand the concept of wearing a sheer garment, but now you're just being silly!

You know what? I'm going to get a group of friends together and hit the Millenia Mall... wearing our Vickies over our Dickies... Let's see what happens! But I'll tell you right now, it's rude to point! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment